Jin-A is proud to be a NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) accredited program. We have worked hard to uphold the standards and guidelines required for certification and maintain the level of quality that it signifies.
NAEYC-Accredited programs must meet 10 NAEYC Early Childhood Program Standards, which are based on the latest research on the education and development of young children.
All NAEYC-Accredited programs must:
- Promote positive relationships for all children and adult to encourage each child's sense of individual worth.
- Implement a curriculum that fosters all areas of child development: cognitive, emotional, language, physical, and social.
- Use developmentally, culturally, and linguistically appropriate and effective teaching approaches.
- Provide ongoing assessments of child's learning and development and communicate the child's progress to the family.
- Promote the nutrition and health of children and protect children and staff from illness and injury.
- Employ and support a teaching staff that has the educational qualifications, knowledge, and professional commitment necessary to promote children's learning and development and to support families' diverse interests and needs.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with each child's family.
- Establish relationships with and use the resources of the community to support achievement of program goals.
- Provide a safe and healthy physical environment.
- Implement strong personnel, fiscal, and program management policies so that all children, families, and staff have high-quality experiences.
For more information about NAEYC Accreditation, please visit www.rightchoiceforkids.org