We know how important it is to stay up to date with your child's care and education. That's why we offer multiple ways for you to get the info you need about what's going on at the school and in your child's classroom.
Ways to Stay connected
- Website- Check out the different links on this page, to find forms, calendar and current events, as well as links to other resources.
- Monthly Parent Newsletter- Every month, you'll receive an email with info and photos from your child's class, as well as any important upcoming events and info.
- Sign up for Text alerts- Text alerts are a great way to stay in the loop for emergency closings and important information. (Must sign up)
- Paper Handouts- Our teachers provide many handouts in your child's bag with forms, announcements, and info about their day.
- Facebook- Stay up to date with us on social media on our Facebook page!
Jin-A Parents Association
The JPA is open to all Jin-A parents. The JPA provide input on where children should go for field trips and trainings that would interest parents. JPA events are scheduled for each month. These events include planning meetings and parent workshops. The JPA helps to purchase gifts at Christmas and the End of the Year Ceremony/Graduation. All Parents are encouraged to participate in the classroom by reading stories or introducing their heritage.